Format Qualifications (Press Release)
- Submissions made to our website ought to be newsworthy & Health/ Medical Related
- Each and every submission must incorporate the factor of accuracy.
- The submissions should be free from spelling and grammar errors and sentence formation errors.
- All submissions must be in the Press Release format.
- Submissions should be unique and free from plagiarism.
- The inappropriate contents shall not be accepted by us.
- The sales letter and advertisements are not acceptable to us.
- Submissions MUST NOT:
- Propagate violence or hate or racism
- Advocate degrading of another individual
- Advocate adult or sexually explicit contexts
- Advocates obscenity
- Submissions MUST NOT include information/content on:
- Hacking content
- Creation of bomb or support to terrorism or religious fanaticism
- Illicit use of drugs or tobacco products or steroids
- Arms and ammunitions or other weapons
- The submissions MUST NOT contain content or have any contextual references to a violation of law of land or infringe upon the legal rights of individuals.